Work Visa 

Work Visa 

Work Visa 

A work permit, often known as a work visa, is authorization to work in a foreign nation. In general, a foreign national wishing to enter the United States must first get a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residency. Temporary worker visas are for those who want to work in the United States for a set amount of time and are not considered permanent or indefinite. Each of these visas requires the potential employer to first submit a petition with US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To apply for a work visa, you must have an authorised petition.

Labor Certification

Before filing the Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Form I-129, with USCIS, your prospective employer must receive a labour certification or other permission from the Department of Labor on your behalf. To establish if labour certification is necessary for you, your potential employer should consult the Instructions for Form I-129 on the USCIS website.             

Petition Approval     

Some temporary worker categories have an annual cap on the number of petitions that can be authorised. Before you may apply for a temporary worker visa at a US Embassy or Consulate, a potential employer must file a Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Form I-129, on your behalf and have it accepted by USCIS. More information on the petition procedure, eligibility requirements per visa category, and numerical limits, if applicable, may be found on the USCIS website under Working in the United States and Temporary (Nonimmigrant) Workers. When your petition is accepted, the USCIS will send a Notice of Action, Form I-797, to your potential employer.

How to Apply

You may apply for a visa when the USCIS approves your Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129). The visa application procedure consists of multiple phases. The sequence of these stages and how you complete them may differ depending on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply. Please review the procedures on the website of the embassy or consulate where you want to apply.

Complete The Online Visa Application

  • Nonimmigrant Visa Application Online, Form DS-160 – Find out more about finishing the DS-160. You must: 1) finish the online visa application; and 2) print the confirmation page of the application form to bring with you to your interview.

  • Photo — You will submit your photo when filling out Form DS-160 online. Your photograph must adhere to the specifications outlined in the Photograph Requirements.

Schedule an Interview

While interviews are normally not needed for candidates of the ages listed below, consular personnel have the authority to interview any application, regardless of age.

You must make an appointment for your visa interview, which is usually held at the US Embassy or Consulate in your home country. You may plan your interview at any US Embassy or Consulate, but keep in mind that obtaining a visa outside of your permanent home may be challenging.
Wait times for interview appointments vary by location, season, and visa type, so you should apply for your visa as soon as possible.





Additional Payment terms

Government, Legal and incidental charges may apply. After verifying the documentation, we would let you know the additional payments required for this service.

Cancellations and Refunds

Cancel your order within 48 Hours or if you do not want to proceed with additional payments . 100% refunds with no question asked.

Still have questions? Please Contact Us.

Featured Products

  • Help 24/7

  • Email

  • or

  • Call us:+18622674929