Student Work Visa for Partners to New Zealand  

Student Work Visa for Partners to New Zealand  

Student Work Visa for Partners to New Zealand  

This Student work visa for New Zealand partners allows qualifying partners of Student visa holders to live and work in New Zealand. The sponsoring student must be in New Zealand to study for a level 7 or level 8, which can be translated as a graduation or post-graduation degree or diploma certification, in subjects on the country's Long Term Skill Shortage List, or a level 9 or level 10 – in layman's terms a Master's or Doctoral degree. 

Features of the student work visa for partners to New Zealand

The visa allows you to

1. Go to New Zealand with your lover who is studying there.
2. Stay in New Zealand for as long as your partner stays and studies there. 3. Get a job in New Zealand.                   
4.Enroll in a course that will last no more than three months.
5. You have unlimited entry and exit privileges in New Zealand before your visa expires.
6. While on this visa, you are free to go anywhere in New Zealand.
Note that you will not be able to bring your dependent children with you on this visa, but you can apply for them separately based on the connection between the primary applicant and them.                       

Eligibility for the Visa

To be eligible to apply for the visa, you must meet the following requirements.
1. Your partner must be a New Zealand resident or plan to enter the country on a student visa.
2. He should lend his assistance to your visa application.
3. He or she must be pursuing a qualification on the country's Long Term Skill Shortage List, as well as a postgraduate degree or diploma.
4. You and your partner must be in a real and secure relationship, which is characterised as

a). A legal marriage

b). A civil union   

c). A de facto relationship. 

De-facto partnerships are defined as two people living together in genuine and stable relationships in New Zealand for visa purposes. You may be required to produce one or more of the following papers to support your partnership claim.

1. a marriage certificate or a certificate of civil union
2. copies of your children's birth certificates 3. copies of your and your partner's communications                  
4. photographs of you and your lover shot together
5. proof that your friends, relatives, and acquaintances are aware of your connection
6. proof that you plan and make decisions together 7. proof that you co-parent your children 8. proof that you spend your free time together 9. a joint rental lease or house loan
10. Mail addressed to both you and your spouse at the same time and at the same location>
11. You have joint bank accounts.
12. evidence of any physical or financial assets you and your partner jointly own
13. co-branded credit cards or lease-to-own arrangements
14. Bills for shared utilities, such as power or phone. 

Conditions for arrival

If you are a partner travelling in New Zealand on a student partner work visa, you must apply for entrance permission on arrival by filling out an arrival card that you will be provided on your route to the country. Only if you match the following criteria will you be granted admission.
1. You fulfil the New Zealand government's character criteria.
2. The conditions and reasons for your visit have changed, rendering your visa invalid.
3. You agree to disclose your biometric data to the appropriate authorities.
4. You can demonstrate your capacity to sponsor yourself and have adequate cash to reside in New Zealand.



Additional Payment terms

Government, Legal and incidental charges may apply. After verifying the documentation, we would let you know the additional payments required for this service.

Cancellations and Refunds

Cancel your order within 48 Hours or if you do not want to proceed with additional payments . 100% refunds with no question asked.

Still have questions? Please Contact Us.

Featured Products

  • Help 24/7

  • Email

  • or

  • Call us:+18622674929