Tag: Student Visa

Importance of Transcripts for higher education abroad

Your current/previous academic institution may offer academic transcripts to verify and recognise the courses you completed and your earned grades.

Read more

What is a police clearance certificate?

Indian passport holders who apply for Residential Status, Employment, or Long-Term Visas, or immigration, are given a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). Individuals travelling abroad on a tourist visa are ineligible for a PCC. The Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is an official document issued by the Indian Police or an authorised Indian Government official to an individual. It detects any criminal records a person may have against their name and gives a clearing certificate if such documents are clear. A PCC may be necessary for Indian or foreign people who are currently or have previously resided in India for the following reasons: 

Read more

Student Visa: Types and Uses

A foreign national seeking to enter the United States must first get a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. To study in the United States, you'll need a student visa. Whether you need an F visa or an M visa depends on your course of study and the sort of school you plan to attend.

Read more